12 March 2009

i'm back!

d00ds! i'm back after a month, finally i got back my mood for blogging! yuhuuuu
tons of story to tell, millions of laughter, hundreds of tears.
hmm, where to begin?

by the way, i had my exams and... hahaha the score wasn't too bad, but it's definitely not good. i got 47,5 on chemistry hahaha i don't care. who cares? and my mom don't know about it, it's the best part. and i had my remedial so what ever. 
today i went to megaria with some of my friends. we decided to watch kambing jantan, but unfortunately the film was bad, in my opinion. the book is way cooooooler than the movie. the movie only show about his daily life, his girlfriend, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend.
but overall its pretty good.

i'm in love with boybands! in love with westlife, backstreet boys, a1, nsync, boyzone.
ahh let me take you back to... around 2000. where boyband was the coolest thing on earth. their dances, their cute faces, their amazing voices... :p

i'm a huge fan of westlife. i used to have a million posters of westlife. but i don't know where are those posters right now, yeah whatever. yesterday, i found 7 vcds of westlife, and i watched them. i laughed a lot cause their outfit.... yeah you know. and then i just smile and keep rewind all the part where i think it's funny. it's pretty cool. it takes you back to 2000, and all the memories of westlife just popped out from my mind. i used to hate sherina hahahahaha because westlife sang i have a dream with her, remember?

ahh those funny moments really made my day.
really.

catch you later, i'm going to watch westlife on youtube :p

No comments: