30 June 2009

Sassy me

So, thank's to Star Movies, HBO, HBO Signature, Cinemax, I finally can call this as a holiday
I sleep at day, and alive at night, I sleep at around 3 in the morning and wake up at around 12.
Yeah, we all do.

I watched My Sassy Girl about 2 days ago. At first, I thought it was just another love-drama-romantic-andsoother movie. But. I. Was. Wrong.
I was wrong.

My Sassy Girl is definitely one of my favorite movie, now. Well ofcourse, there's no film as fucking good as A Walk To Remember. Or PS: I Love You. Yeah I'm a mellow person.



I hope that I've healed during our year apart, and that I'm sitting with you while you read this. But if I'm not, it's not because I don't love you... Because I do. And it's not because I don't miss you, because I miss you already. It'll just mean that I'm not better. And the story isn't over yet.

Wow. Tears everywhere.
Yeah so what I have a heart as mushy as a marsh-mellow.

I mean, marshmallow.

2 comments:

Rana Gemilang said...

my sassy girl versi korea jauh lebih bagus, percaya deh

DS said...

oh gitu ya, haha oke oke makasih yaaa