24 June 2009

Now

Listening to Liu Xing Yu by F4 HAHA
Call me lame, but I'm not that in to BBF or BOF
Well I know things about it, but not that much
I tried to enjoy watching BBF and BOF at youtube but yeah.. I enjoyed much but that's it
But hell yeah they're freaking cute, I admit it. Ha ha

So what's up people?
I'm in the mood for writing nonsense. Haha
I just ate a slice, well 2 slices of dapur cokelat's double chocolate yumm :3
For God's sake, I can't barely stop eating lately
I'm getting fatter and fatter each day.

Don't you think Hunter Parrish is kinda cute?
I like him better at 17 again than at RV.
OF COURSE I DO.

It's getting lamer and lamer
I spent many hours watching videos at youtube, eventhough I don't really know what i watched
Yeah, it's holiday

Bu ohen texted me that I should search my report card (or.. paper) and give it to her as soon as possible
SHOOT. Where did I put it?

No comments: